Monday 7 October 2019

Create A Beautiful, Responsive Wordpress Website Design











About:

Hi! I'm Jay, a professional Web Designer of 11+ years based in Stockport in the UK. I have created over 110+ WordPress websites for clients based all over the world, and have also been responsible for over 60+ WordPress redesigns.


Why WordPress?

✓ Over 30% of all websites are WordPress
It's by far the most SEO friendly CMS platform
It's extremely user friendly & easy to update


Why Me?

✓ Over 11 years of web design experience
100% money back guarantee if you're not satisfied
Unlimited revisions


What You Will Get

✓ A truly unique, beautiful design
A website that works amazing on all devices
Super fast page load speeds
SEO friendly design
Advanced webpage editor
Fully secure website
Social media integration
Access to professional stock image library


Which Categories Can I Design For?

Personal Websites
✓ Blogs
Business
News & Magazines
eCommerce
Portfolios
Photography
Writers & Authors
Health & Fitness
Education
Property
Charity

And more...

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or if you would like to discuss your project in more detail before placing an order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Jay really helped me out when a previous developer had been so terrible. An incredibly good job done to a great standard, with very tight deadlines. He took creative feedback well and was prompt with communication. Good job!

:

JAy was responsive, ready to help and solve any problems. It was pleasure to work with him and the result was very good.

:

I 've worked with many freelancers in my time and it's rare to come across ones that take pride in their work. He worked hard to ensure that the site was delivered on time and met my requirements even when I made numerous changes to my original ideas. He even went beyond the course of duty to show me exactly how to update my website by myself. My new website looks great! Very satisfied with the work! Highly recommend him.

:

Thank you very much for your kind words!

:

This guy is amazing




No comments:

Post a Comment