Tuesday 8 October 2019

Help You With Your Wordpress Site











About:

Important: Please message me to go over what you need done before buying. Thank you.

I've been setting up & managing sites for clients using WordPress for over 8 years.

I will help you with quick fixes (i.e. ONE simple issue per gig) for your WordPress site for $5.

For example:

  • add Social Media icons & link them to your profiles
  • make HTML/CSS fixes
  • help with plug-ins
  • help with theme set up

There's a lot more that I can do. Just send me a message first & tell me what you want. We'll go over the details and I'll let you know if the work will cost one gig or more than one. For my Gig Extra, I do extensive work that you and I have first discussed in messages.

Please be advised that if you want me to teach you how to do something, that is not what I'm offering as part of this gig.

If you need a WordPress site, please see my website creation gig here: http://www.fiverr.com/netsavvy/create-a-wordpress-website

Note: Delivery time varies by time zone & how busy I am with scheduled work. This is why it could take up to 7 days for delivery by the time we go back and forth in messages. Most gigs are delivered in 1-3 days maximum. See instructions for more info.

Reviews


:

I have used Netsavvy for YEARS and have always been impressed by the speed and thoroughness of the service. This latest interaction has only exceeded my expectations. Thank you, Netsavvy! Thanks, Fiverr!

:

Always get AAA rated service from Savvy! Boom Shakalaka!!

:

Great job!

:

Patient and very good work

:

Excellent service. This is my second time using netsavvy and I would not hesitate to ask for help again.




No comments:

Post a Comment