Monday 7 October 2019

Design Professional And Responsive Wordpress Website











About:

If you are looking to create a WordPress Website or Blog for your business then you are at the right place.


A professional, eye-catching and appealing website is guaranteed. So, I will provide my best service to you and provide 2 weeks support.


This Gig will include following features for your website:


  •  WordPress Website of your taste/requirements
  •  Fully Responsive Website
  •  Full Installation & Setup
  •  Unlimited pages options & categories
  •  Built in CMS system
  •  Easy to use administration panel
  •  Woo commerce support
  •  Pop-Up Included (premium)
  •  Mailchimp Integration
  •  Subscription Form
  •  Contact Form 
  •  Multi-languages (premium)
  •  Speed Optimized
  •  Social Media Integration

Why to Choose my services??? 

 Trusted Web Solution Provider
• High quality work for a fair price 
• 24/7 Support 
• Unlimited Revision 
• Money Back Guarantee 
• On time delivery
 

• At least 2 WEEKS Support


NOTE: Please contact me First Before placing Order.


Thanks 

Reviews


:

Mariyambajwa is very easy to deal with, she works hard to make things right. I would work with her for any other projects I have. I was not an easy client and she was able to deliver what I wanted. Thank you for your great work.

:

Absolutely perfect! I very highly recommend Mariyambajwa!! She has surpassed all expectations and has created an amazing webpage I can use to grow my business! It’s been an absolute pleasure working with you. Thanks Owen

:

What started as a small business plan ended with a stunning website with a bright future. thanks thanks thanks Mariyam! Mariyam is 1 of a 1000, having bugs in the site, template issues, you name it and she is pleased to fix this for you. Not like other developers on Fiverr.

:

Works around the clock to get our projects done on time.

:

Excellent work and service. Mariyambajwa is an personal expert! We are very please and will recommend her to others.




No comments:

Post a Comment