Tuesday 27 August 2019

Customize Wordpress Website And Redesign Wordpress Website











About:

Looking for a dependable, affordable and skilled Wordpress developer? Great! I'm Rooman khan and I'm a veteran Wordpress developer with almost a decade worth of experience. 

What sort of errors, Wordpress customization, CSS, and configuration issues I can 
help?


I'm skilled in Wordpress with vast experience in HTML/CSS, PHP, Javascript and I can perform a variety of tasks for you, including (but not limited too)

Some of the examples what I can do:

WordPress installation 
WordPress themes installation 
Customizing your Homepage 
Changing your theme layout 
Creating Custom Post Types 
Custom Taxonomies 
Font, color, font size changes 
CSS Changes 
PHP and Javascript Edits 
Custom Contact Forms 
Adding Mailing List Signup Forms 
Installing Sliders 
Adding Sidebar 
Fixing Responsive Issues 
Expanding your Footer

And much more.

Want a Quote? Please send me your inquiry.

Reviews


:

Great Job!

:

Very Professional

:

Great work.

:

Amazing experience. I had a lot of questions and a lot of adaptions umeroomankhan was very patient with me. Thanks

:

good job and very patient with my request




4 comments:

  1. This is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.wordpress customization in bangladesh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy.
    Wordpress development Agency

    ReplyDelete
  3. WordPress Migration ServiceAre you considering moving your WordPress site to a new hosting provider or a different domain? At Delight IT Solutions, our WordPress migration service ensures a seamless and hassle-free transition, allowing you to transfer your website without any downtime or loss of data.

    ReplyDelete