Friday 30 August 2019

Fix Wordpress Issues And Errors Within 12 Hours











About:

Welcome To My Gig!
Are you interested in hiring an experienced Wordpress Fixing whose consistently produces quality work and is always on time?

Well then, I’m your boy Mr. Codefixings! I have been working with WordPress for the last 8 years and fix almost all kind of issues in WordPress.

What am I offering in this GIG?
✔Fix 500 Internal Server Error
✔Fix themes issues
✔Fix PHP, HTML & CSS Errors
✔Fix WP errors
✔Fix syntax error
✔Fix White Screen of Death, memory Exhausted Error
✔Fix Plugins issues
✔Fix Design Issues
✔Fix Responsive Issues
✔Fix Broken Layout
✔Fix Login Problem
✔Fix Error Establishing A Database Connection
✔Everything related to WordPress can be done here!

Why Me?
I will fix WP issues only for 20$ (This is for one issue only)
I have 8 years of experience in WordPress.
Money-Back Guarantee as well!
We Guarantee Providing you with best Service and 100%

So, what are you waiting for?
Contact me NOW, with your details. I will respond to you in A MINUTE!

There is absolutely nothing that we can't fix any issue

I'll work with you to understand your need and the service you want to be delivered.
 

I am looking forward to working with you Thanks!

Thank You!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller went above and beyond the original job to find and fix errors on the website. He has the expertise and was fast in responding to my need to get the work on the website finished.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the feedback!

Seller's Response:

Amazing as always. Been helping me for weeks to get my website in order. Super patient, helpful and on point.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for giving me the big project and i am happy that i have done! Thanks again!

Seller's Response:

Ali got skills and really gets stuff done. I have worked with him before, and he never disappoints.




No comments:

Post a Comment