Tuesday 20 August 2019

Create A Wordpress Website For You











About:

Hello,

I'm a Professional Full-Stack Developer as I've been in this field of work for more than 7 years.

I would like to provide you with the website in the most proficient manner.

Kindly look into my portfolio and let me know.

Live Projects:
https://www.divsnpixel.com/liveprojects/

Website Designs:
https://www.divsnpixel.com/our-portfolio/web-design/

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is the second time I've hired this seller to do a wordpress/website project. He is fast, takes feedback/idea direction very well, and the end result is always professional and right on par with what I was hoping. I will continue to hire him for all relevant projects.

:

This was a great experience! He was fast, created a beautiful image, immediately implemented feedback, and had it turned around in no time!

:

The seller was very professional, and offered great communication, and product. He was very patient and responsive during the revision process, and also helpful in making suggestions. I was very pleased, and would definitely use this service again, and also recommend to others.

:

Thank you so much Claudine, I would also like to work with you again.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment