Monday 19 August 2019

Build A Custom, Beautiful And Responsive Wordpress Site











About:

So, you know you need a website and you've now found the best team to build it!

You don't need to be a web expert as we have those in house and they are only too happy to answer your questions to make sure you are getting exactly what you want and need in your new website!

We've worked with many clients, big and small across the EU and the US. We're able to build a website that is compliant with international privacy requirements such as GDPR that many other creators have no expert knowledge in.

We will work with you to help make your dream design become a web-based reality! If you've got ideas and no idea how to implement them, don't worry, just let us know!

Please note that this gig does not include hosting (your server) or domain (your web address). You'll need to get these yourself, but we'll be happy to help advise you on what route to go at no extra charge. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my first time using Fiverr for something like this, so naturally, I took my time to find the right person to be able to deliver what I needed. I must say that I am delighted with how my new website turned out. It was probably a more complicated build than most WordPress sites, but I was very happy with the speed of replies, advice, and willingness to adapt to changing needs. I'll certainly be a coming back here for any website related assistance I need

Seller's Response:

good reply timely response nice work

:

Thank you for the opportunity. Glad we had the chance to work on this project for you :)

:

had a nice time working with him. He was very helpful

:

I am so so very pleased with Sirhusker's work. The build was completed well on schedule with a fantastic design. Very humble and willing to go the extra mile to deliver what I really needed. I HIGHLY recommend working with him!




No comments:

Post a Comment