Saturday 31 August 2019

Fix Wordpress Errors Or Bugs Or Issues











About:

Hi, welcome to my gig. I am a WordPress Expert. I have 4+ years of experience with WordPress. I will help you to make your site customization according to your requirement.

[+] Welcome to my gig

[-] Fix WP Errors
[-] Fix Issues related to Wordpress Theme
[-] Wordpress pages design customization
[-] Customize Front End Design.
[-] Theme customization 
[-] Fix blank Wordpress issue
[-] I will configure Demo content and setup theme on your domain
[-] Theme installation 
[-] CSS issue
[-] Custom Page design and fix layout
[-] Fix mobile friendly
[-] Woocommerce set up and customization
[-] Remove extra theme content
[-] Custom widget design
[-] Custom header
[-] Custom Footer area
[-] Fix the speed issue
[-] Reduce spamming on your website
[-] Protect your website spammers bots
[-] I Will Move Websites (From shared hosting to VPS or Dedicated Server), Create / Convert Websites to WordPress.

[+] why me?

[-] Fast Service with 24 Hours
[-] Instant Response
[-] WordPress 7+ Years Experience


Note: Kindly inbox me before placing your order so that we can discuss the issue of your website first and avoid any mishap which will not lead us to lose your money and time.

Thank you

Best Regard
uvkoladiya

Reviews


:

great experience!

:

Excellent service, always providing the perfect solution. Thx U/

:

Excellent troubleshooter

:

Great, efficient and always providing solutions

:

this cron job issue was a real headache and several other fiver devs declined to take the job. I found uvkoladiya and he fixed while I was taking a quick nap. So very glad I found him. Will save him for all future gigs. thanks very much.




No comments:

Post a Comment