Thursday 22 August 2019

Create Wordpress Custom Plugin











About:

Please Make Contact before placing order. And Please take a look Extras for your custom needs!

I'll create Custom Plugins for your WordPress as I have created before to reach level 2 on Fiverr. So I decide to dedicate a Gig to only offer WordPress Plugin Developments. I'll create your plugin in matter of times, I mean as soon as possible and continue my service till the delivery and of course make sure to support in case of any difficulties.

Following Stuff I am good at:
  • WordPress (Of Course)
  • JavaScript
  • PHP
  • HTML5 & CSS3
  • Multiple WordPress sites


Reviews


:

capripio2 created custom worpress plugin for importing data from xml file - very pleased with the job done. Thank you very much!

:

Capripio built an awesome plugin for me. I highly recommend him, and want to give him 6 out of 5 stars. Thank you Capripio!

:

Great job, fast deliver, exactly as described - 5 Stars *****

:

Fantastic​ work :)

:

I highly recommend this guy he’s awesome




No comments:

Post a Comment