Monday 26 August 2019

Be Your Wordpress Virtual Assistant











About:

(Note: Please Do not direct Order. Inbox me first)

Hi,

My Name is Rashed. And I am Working as a Wordpress Expert or Virtual Assistant last 3 Years. So If you need any Help For your Website then, You are the exactly right place.

What Should I do?

  • Fresh Wordpress Install and Theme installation
  • Customization Full site and Create Pages As Your requirement
  • Move Your Site to another Domain / Hosting
  • Fix Your Html, CSS, Php issue
  • Increase Your site speed
  • Setup Site Security issue.
  • Fix On-Page-SEO
  • Setup Woocommerce Functionality / Or make Full e-commerce website
  • Upload Your Product
  • Etc

I Will try to do anything as You wish.

Special Offer-

If you Want to Learn How I work or You want to Maintain your site in future then, I will make a Full Youtube for you and give to you.

I Also Create / Build Full Wordpress, E-commerce, Woocommerce, Portfolio, Business Website. So, If you need anything you Can check my Other Gig or Contact me for Details.

Let me know if You have any question.

Thanks.

Note: I Already have 100+ 5 Start review in My Portfolio, So You trust my skills.

(Please inbox me before placing Order So We can Discuss it)

Reviews


:

very good - this guy really knows what he is doing, and he goes above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied

:

Raju is wonderful, conscientious, helpful, kind, and special. He is a treasure, and I'm so grateful that he's assisting me. He has done beautiful work, and I will keep on working with him .

:

Another excellent piece of work from Raju Very pleased with service and his commitment to achieving the outcome I wanted

:

Great job!!!

:

Excellent work. Very pleased




No comments:

Post a Comment