Wednesday 21 August 2019

Recover Your Hacked Wordpress Website And Remove Malware











About:

**If you want to get Fix Your Hacked Wordpress website and Permanent Removal Of Malware then you are at right gig.

Just handover your website to me so that i can provide you Unlimited Revision and 100% Satisfaction and Guarantee Work that's why 300+ clients are still in contact with me.**

What Will be included in this:

·         Malware Removal & Files Cleanup of 1 WP site.

·         Backdoor, Phishing Scripts & SEO Spam Removal

·         Fix Wordpress Errors

·         Restore Defaced WP Sites

·         Google Blacklist/ Red Warning Screen Removal

·         Upgrade Existing Plugins & WP Installation

·         Wordpress Site Clean Backup

I will give you results within 24 hours.So Don't worry just take rest and keep in contact with me.
********Kindly inbox me before placing the order********

Reviews


:

It was excellent working with Umair. Knows his stuff. Was very quick to solve the problem. Will definitely recommend. Thank you very much!

:

One of my best experiences on Fiverr - super fair, super fast and super professional. Will definitely book his services again. I am super satisfied

:

thanks all done.

:

Great Job!

:

Outstanding Service! Amazing working with him




No comments:

Post a Comment