Monday 19 August 2019

Fix Wordpress Errors And Customize Theme And Plugins











About:

If you are getting any error in your WordPress website then I will fix any of your WordPress error.

The services I provide includes:

 ✔ Design and Customization Error Fix

 ✔ WordPress Plugins and Themes Error Fix

 ✔ PHP / Html / CSS / jQuery or SQL database related Errors Fix

 ✔ Woo-commerce and Shopify related Issues Fix

 ✔ Fix Google Map / Contact Form / Social Media integration Issues

 ✔ Fix 404 Errors

✔ Fix Image Upload and Other Image related Issues

✔ Fix 404 Errors

✔ WordPress RSS Feed Error Fix

✔ Fix any other Errors you are getting on your WordPress website

✔ I can also do any kind of Theme and Plugin code Customization

My Guarantee: With my Packages, your site will look as if you hired a top class Web Design Agency! See the feedback I receive to understand my work ethic.

Please contact me for a custom quote!

Reviews


:

geekbrainstudio is a very decent man, with patient and circumspect. I recommend him to all the person who wants to deal with the development of WordPress, he is an expert.

:

I hired him to fix issues I was having with my WordPress site and he was very quick to get it fixed for me the next day. He communicated very well and was prompt in his service!

:

Very happy with everything he does!

:

Happy happy happy customer! Will use again

:

Thanks! Good communication!




No comments:

Post a Comment