Monday 19 August 2019

Design Landing Page With Elementor Pro On Wordpress











About:

Hi, I'm Davor the owner and main designer at OrionWP web design studio based in Croatia.
I design WordPress websites for over 13 years and helped more than 400 businesses to succeed online and improve their web presence. I built more than 750 websites in 12 languages. 

WHAT IS INCLUDED:

  • High-converting Landing Page
  • Unique Design 
  • Convert existing Landing Page to Elementor
  • Build a Landing Page from PSD
  • Improve your existing design
  • SEO friendly
  • I guarantee fast loading

WHAT'S THE PROCESS?

  1. Contact me and we will discuss all the details about the project to ensure we're a good fit for each other, and it'll help me understand what are your expectations.
  2. Once we agree on a design, the next step is to send content to me for review.
  3. If the content looks good it is time to make it official, I will send a custom offer or tell you what package fit your needs and we can start working.
  4. Based on your feedback and I am going to fine tune design.

Feel free to contact me and discuss details about your project I will be happy to assist you and find the best package that will fit your needs.

Reviews


:

Very responsive and listened to feedback. It was such a pleasure working with him and will definitely be back. Thanks

:

Extremely fast and well worth it. I did have to remind him to format the header/footer correctly, but still very impressive.

:

OrionWP delivered a very complicated web design which required a lot of larger, clear pictures (basically a picture-story). The challenge was creating a great pro design while still making a page that loads fast enough to keep the reader/visitor happy. OrionWP delivered a perfect, beautiful product, as always.

:

Thanks. Great service and fast delivery.

:

Highly skilled professional - recommended​




No comments:

Post a Comment