Thursday 29 August 2019

Design A Modern Wordpress Business Website Or Blog











About:

***PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER AND SEE THE FAQ FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION***

I was a FIVERR FEATURED WEB DESIGNER in 2018 and as a professional web designer and Wordpress Expert, every website I design uses the most up-to-date web standards and technology. Your website will be built upon a robust Wordpress foundation hosted on your provided domain and server.

All packages include a premium, as-is theme (design customization is an extra add-on!) and all required plugins installed. Yoast SEO installation is included so you can push your site to the top of the charts! Your site will also work across all mobile devices and computers. 

I respond quickly to any revisions you need and am happy to accommodate any unique requests. I am also available around the clock for any customer service needs.

INCLUDED IN EVERY GIG (as requested):
  • WordPress Installation and Setup
  • Premium Responsive Theme (from my repository)
  • Premium Theme Demo Install 
  • Necessary Plugins Installation
  • 4+ Pages (About, Contact, Blog, Gallery, Portfolio, Shop, etc)
  • Great Communication & Support

Let's get started on your project now! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am VERY satisfied with Chellerose. Not only was my website delivered within a day, we had great communication before and during the delivery of the site. I highly recommend Chellerose not only because of the professionalism, but the support I received. I will return here for all my future needs indeed! 5 stars!

Seller's Response:

<3! Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you as well!

:

Great website! A little slower than I expected but it's a good start...I'll take the responsibility for learning how to optimize it! I asked for all the Bells and Whistles and that's exactly what I got. Thanks!

:

Amazing work. Had such a great experience working with Chellerose. She was friendly and answered any question I had to get the design of my new wesbite perfectly. She also delivered my finished website in record time. Highly recommended. Thanks so much :)

:

You're very welcome! It was a pleasure working with you! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment