Sunday 25 August 2019

Build A Fully Functional Website Or Webshop With Wordpress











About:

I will build a fully functional website or webshop with WordPress.

It's always best to contact me first before you order. This way we can discuss the project and I can recommend the best course of action!

Your site will be easy-to-use, responsive with modern functions and look.

If you have a psd design for your website, you can send it to me and I will make sure it will look exactly like that.

My Premium package also comes with:

  • Full training if you haven't used WordPress before
  • Setting up social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Google+) if you need one
  • Newsletter set up with beautiful popups and subscription forms connected to your favourite email marketing service like MailChimp, SendinBlue etc.

Why choose the Premium Package?

With the premium package you will receive various discount features normally not found in webshops and also powerful options to prevent cart abandonment to increase your sales.

Please let me know about your gig or extra requirements before your order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller went above and beyond to assist me with my project. I highly recommend and will use again in the near future.

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much.

:

Excellent work as always!

:

great work

:

good work




No comments:

Post a Comment