Tuesday 29 December 2020

Be Your Expert For Wordpress Divi, Divi Builder Or Divi Theme











About:

Are you looking for a MAGIG and CONVERSION OPTIMIZE WEBSITE to BOOST YOUR BUSINESS? 💻



I'm a professional WordPress Developer and Graphic designer with 8 years of experience, i make beautiful websites almost everyday, i really love what i do, and since i am beginning on fiverr i will be making unlimited changes for you until you get 100% happy.



I can work using DIVI, ELEMENTOR, THRIVE BUILDER, BEAVER BUILDER, BRIZY BUILDER, and any BUILDER YOU WANT.



HERE IS WHAT IS INCLUDED FOR YOU:



✪ Web design

✪ Website speed optimizatioon

✪ Webpage mobile optimization

✪ plugins set up

✪ Web user experience optimization

✪ Copywritting and creative content creation adapted to your brand and business

✪ wordpress instalation

✪ Hosting set up

✪ Hosting and websites migration

✪ ssl certification set up



I CAN SET THE FOLLOWING PLUGINS:



Give donation

yoast seo premium

Responsive menu

tutor lms and learn dash

Smart slider and revolution slider

Elementor

analytics



Divi premium plugins included



DIVI SPACE

DIVI SUPREME

DIVI MONK

DIVI PIXEL



SOME OF MY JOBS:

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1MM7VyCQjxkaYROIkFDMUoqmg7oNR1GYq



-LOOKING FORWARD TO WORK TO MAKE YOUR WEBSITE 😁

Reviews


:

Great experience, we highly recommend! High level of communication, responsiveness, talent, professionalism and integrity. We started with just a vision/concept (with multi-faceted functionality) and they made it a reality. My site looks great and works great. They met every deadline with a smile and were patient with changes as the project developed. When the site was delivered, it was transitioned in a way that showed they genuinely cared about the project and the people behind it. I plan to work with them in the future; they are incredible people who I have come to trust and wish the best for.

:

I engaged roineradrianza to help finish my website when I was let down by another seller at the last minute. If you need a clever website builder and knowledgeable tech person...look no further...he's the man. He made constructive suggestions to improve my website, SEO, and Google analytics. He communicates very well and is very patient too. He is a very busy person yet he still made time for my numerous questions. I will definitely be using your services again. Highly highly recommend. Excelelnt seller!

:

Amazing work, if you are looking for someone who will help you build your site perfeclty, this is the one. I have worked with other developers but I never had such an amazing customer service and support throughout the process. 100% recommended and for sure I'll be back. Thank you again.

:

My experience was incredible he rebuilt my site in record time. I was able to launch everything in way less time than trying to build it on my own. You need to try his services you won’t be disappointed

:

Roiner was very easy to work with and communicated very well. He helped with edits to my website and made sure that I understood everything he was doing. I would highly recommend him.




No comments:

Post a Comment