Saturday 15 May 2021

Build Viral Quiz And Trivia Website On Wordpress











About:

ヅ Contact me before your order to better understand what you want & what you need.



First, if you don't have any hosting here are the top hosting provider

➥https://smarturl.it/BluehostPrime

➥https://smarturl.it/DreamhostPrime

➥https://smarturl.it/NamecheapHosting



✓ In this gig i will create a viral quiz website ready for AdSense you can add 5 types of quiz :



➤ Trivia Quiz

➤ Personality Quiz

➤ Polls (Classic - Versus - Hot or Not )



You will get a full viral website quiz that can go viral.



✓ What you will get in this gig :

✓ We have 3 packages:



✓ Basic PG: Viral Quiz & Trivia Website With Viral Theme + Import 10 Quiz

✓ Standard PG: Viral Quiz & Trivia Website With Viral Theme + Import 20 Quiz

✓ Premium PG: Viral Quiz & Trivia Website With Viral Theme + Import 50 Quiz

Reviews


:

Incredible! The final result was EXACTLY what I requested, and done in a faster than expected time frame. I highly recommend for any work relating or similar to a quiz. Great Service would highly recommend.

:

You will so get your money worth and more... Appreciate you

:

Wow! Great experience! All I can say is perfection and completeness!! He helped me install everything I needed. I appreciate the work and the help, even though I was not entirely accurate on what I initially wanted !!!. I would highly recommend chhiboss.

:

Great! Very impressed with my product and how quickly he completed it. Very patient and does everything to satisfy requirements.

:

I am extremely pleased with this seller and the product he delivered in a timely and professional manner. I am truly amazed at the quality of his work and his responsiveness. I will definitely use his services again and highly recommend to all my friends and colleagues. He is very knowledgeable and and skillful in wed design and many other areas.




No comments:

Post a Comment