Sunday 7 March 2021

Build Or Fix Wordpress Site











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER! (This to ensure I understand your full requirements.)





 I'll create a fully responsive Wordpress website for you with the following qualities:
  • Responsive website as per requirements.
  • Great website design and customizations.
  • Powerful and Friendly Backend admin panel.
  • 100% Search Engine Friendly URL structure and SEF patches  applied
  • Multiple Revisions until full satisfaction.
  • Provide the Documentation.
  • Not only Free but great support for 3 months.


Please, check out my Gig Extras or discuss with me if you need anything extra so, we can have project terms defined before getting started. Otherwise, I reserve my right to reject the order.
 

Reviews


:

Helped with redesign of our website badges.

:

Great job once again

:

Great job as always

:

Great Job

:

Great seller




No comments:

Post a Comment