Thursday 11 March 2021

Design And Develop Your Wordpress Website











About:

I will design and develop a professional, eye-catching, modern, and fully responsive WordPress website for you. I always discuss projects in detail to fully understand my clients' requirements, which helps me provide them with not only an esthetically pleasing website but also a complete solution that helps them achieve their business goals and grow their business.  

I have been providing web services to many businesses across the globe for the last 5 years and I will provide a complete one window solution to your online presence. 



INCLUDED IN EVERY GIG (as requested):

  • WordPress Installation and Setup
  • Premium Responsive Theme (from my repository)
  • Friendly back end panel with drag and drop
  • Responsive Design
  • Stock photography
  • Social Media Integration
  • Newsletter Signup
  • Google maps and contact form integration



Why Chose me?

  ✓ More than 5 years of experience

  ✓ High quality work until 100% satisfaction

  ✓ Money-back guarantee

  ✓ Unlimited revisions

  ✓ 200+ Five Star Reviews

  ✓ More than 175 completed projects

  ✓ 200+ Happy Clients



Let's get started on your project now! 

Free Consultation Services for startups and new businesses.

Packages: If you are not sure which package to

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was incredible! His communication was speedy and very clear. The final product was everything I had imagined and more. He was super helpful and knowledgeable. I am a MASSIVE techno-phobe, so the idea of building a website was very daunting for me. But Ibrahim made the process super easy and smooth. Highly highly recommend his services to anyone who is sitting on the fence. High quality, enjoyable and fast! Money well spent! Thanks so much!

:

Seller is responsive and gives revisions fast. Admittedly some of the details had to be explained tediously because he would overlook simple things like text is not readable on certain colors, won’t flag pixelated photos until you point them out. But overall, was easy to talk to and transact with. Would recommend also if you are on a budget.

:

Ibrahimshah did a great job creating my site. I showed him an example of what my site should look like and he created a great site for me that works well and accomplishes what I’m looking to do. His communication was great and the work was high quality

:

Super responsive and even helped figure out (and correct) the issue with my godaddy registration for my domain. He also designed my site really well and quickly, was very communicative and super patient. Every iteration was done within a couple hours - highly recommend!

:

It's been a pleasure working with Ibrahim for almost a year in maintaining our website and social media. He's very professional and helpful. I highly recommend him.




No comments:

Post a Comment