Sunday 21 March 2021

Create Ecommerce Website With Woocommerce,Elementor Pro,Oceanwp,Astra Pro











About:

greetings!



Are you looking for someone to create a wordpress ecommerce website or want to develop your online woocommerce store?

 

I am a wordpress eCommerce website and woocommerce expert. I'll create a WordPress eCommerce website or develop an eCommerce website. also multi-vendor functionalities.



I'll Design Shop page, Product page & Category page as you want. a user-friendly interface and Payment gateway.



---------- My Services: 



◒ Create Ecommerce Website

◒ Eye-catching Shop Page Design

◒ E Bay, Amazon Affiliate System

◒ Tax, Shipping, Coupon System Integration

◒ Woocommerce Dynamic Pricing and Discount 



◒ Facebook Pixel Setup for Marketing Tools

◒ Mailchimp Automation for Woocommerce

◒ Subscription, Sign up and Pop up form

◒ Order Notification & Order Invoice

◒ Mailchimp Abandoned Cart



◒ Automation BackUp

◒ Speed Optimization

◒ Setup Google Analytics

◒ On-Page Seo, Live Chat

◒ Social Media Integration

◒ Contact Page with Google Map

◒ Much More



 ◕ Provide Video Tutorial About Look After the Site

 ◕ 24/7 Support

 ◕ 3 Months Free Service

 ◕ Unlimited Revision

  

★★ Please contact me before placing the order

Reviews


:

Mostly you get what you pay for, but with Shahnewaz_1 you get a brand new Lamborghini Gallardo for the price of a used Fiat punto. I highly recommend this humble, hard working webdeveloper if you need the highest quality possible, because he far exceeded even more expensive gigs on fiverr.

:

Seldom have I been more impressed with a developer than I am with Shah. He overdelivers and underpromises when he says he will make the world spin the other way. If you need the best of the best, Shah is the only person you need to ask for help.

:

shahnewaz_1 is very proffesional and was very helpful, he helped me get exectly what I wanted and I'm very thankful for the stunning shop he built! Recommended! if I need something, im defently will pick him again for the task.

:

Sha was fast and knowledgeable helping me fix a problem with my Wordpress OceanWP + Elementor website. We jumped on a call together and he guided me through screenshare. I look forward to working with Sha again.

:

It was really pleasure to work with you this high skilled knowledgable guy shahnewaz_1 as he is expert in his domains. He built web store very faster than ever I guess and it has all professional expertise. His willigness to go beyond and help out of boundaries and humbleness reall helpful to me. I highly appreciate him and do not hesitate to recommend him to anyone for thier projects. I take this opportunity to thank him and wish him very best for all his future endeavours. good luck




No comments:

Post a Comment