Tuesday 23 March 2021

Create A Modern And Professional Wordpress Website











About:

I will create any kind of WordPress website, it will be responsive and fast on all devices.



If you need a new site or you want your current site to be redesigned then look no further because I provide the service that you need and once I'm done you will be 100% satisfied because I provide unlimited revisions. I also provide unlimited free support after the project.



Niches in which I build WordPress Websites:



  • Personal website or a blog
  • Business website
  • eCommerce / Woocommerce
  • Real Estate
  • High converting landing pages



Extra Free Services you get in each Package:



  • Extensive WordPress customization
  • Easy to use page builder
  • Easy to update WordPress theme and plugins
  • Content upload to your hosting
  • Free Stock images
  • Unlimited Revisions / Support





If you prefer a page builder like Elementor, thrive architect, beaver builder or Divi then no worries I will use that builder to create your site. Once your WordPress website is ready I will give you complete instructions on how to edit or manage your site. 



Get in touch so we can discuss your requirements, I'm excited to work with you!!

Reviews


:

I've used developer_one quite a few times now! He is my go to guy when it comes to Web Development. Great at design and great at problem solving. Whenever I'm having issues with my site or if I don't like the way something looks he always sorts it out for me every time! I would 100% recommend to anyone who's looking for web based services. I spent a long time looking for someone professional and quick with their work / responses but this guy is amazing. Stop looking around and honestly use this man! He's helped me and my business so much and I'm really thankful. (As you can probably tell by this review!)

:

Really a pleasure! Highly responsive and communicative, took great pains to answer all of my questions and educate me on how to use WordPress and the various add-ons and tools. A huge selling point is completely native English so was able to do what I wanted with minimal back and forth or revisions. Has really boosted my confidence in using WordPress for my new site. Unlimited revisions and has offered continued support beyond the project delivery. Also used my email kit of choice which was brand new to them and was able to add it in no time.

:

He is phenomenal. Everything that he says he’ll do, he did. He create the page and made every change that we needed until we had the perfect website. I love the site and I’m glad I selected him to work on my site. He is definitely my go to for future projects.

:

We were looking at cleaner navigation for our website and an appropriate template. Abid did a good job at both ends and helped fix a lot of minor issues for us deligently and in a timely manner. We would highly recommend him for his dexterity and willingness to amend minute details.

:

Seller started and finished my website super fast :) Great job. Very professional and great communication. Would definitely recommend to anyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment