Tuesday 16 March 2021

Anything With Your Wordpress Site











About:

I'm working as a wordpress developer since 2013 and giving my best on the fiverr since 2014. So I have now more than 6 years experience in the wordpress development and it is now on my finger tips. I can handle any kind of problem in the wordpress, I can fix them, I can edit the theme, plugin, core issues, updating, style issues, customization, content fixing, backup issues, password issues and any other issue can be fixed with in hours. I can make a list of most common issue as 



  • Auto and Manually installation.
  • Backup and Restore.
  • Install theme like demo
  • Secure your site from hacker attacks.

  • Solve 404, forbidden, internal server, blank page, plugin and theme errors,
  • Editing theme, style, background and color.
  • Security tips for your wordpress.
  • User login problem, or password forget problem.
  • Installing plugin, theme, automatically and manually.

  • Changing CSS style sheet.
  • Website Migration or transfer

  • Url or domain name changing.
  • Tumblr to another host migration or redirection.




Something else? Contact me now!

Reviews


:

Great job.

:

Very responsive, detailed oriented and a great problem solver. His understanding of Wordpress is excellent.

:

asifmushtaq is very responsive and highly qualified. Excellent communication. First-rate execution, and an outstanding attitude in the process. Highly recommend!

:

He did quick, great work!

:

Quick and responsive! Wizardry behind the scenes.




No comments:

Post a Comment