Thursday 4 March 2021

Any Wordpress Related Task











About:

Hello, Welcome to my GIG. My name is Warisha and I am a Computer Engineer graduate.



I will provide services related to websites (Wordpress, Shopify, PHP, HTML/CSS)



With this gig, I can do following task.

  • Wordpress Installation
  • Wordpress Customization
  • Theme Installation
  • Speed Optimization
  • Website Ranking
  • Bugs Fixing
  • Plugins Installation 

and all services related to WordPress.



Following are guarantee services for all our dear customers

  • 24/7 Customer Support
  • Money Back in case you don't get your desire output
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction.
  • Free Logo for new business startups. 

Reviews


:

Best developer on Fiverr by far! I sent my request to many developers but only one of them was able to handle! Thank you so much for all the help, couldn’t have done it without you!

:

I’m a return customer and I’m happy as always! Thank you again for all the help.. you took care of all my needs and more!

:

great work!

:

Warisha is the bomb.com

:

Thank you always great




No comments:

Post a Comment