Monday 22 March 2021

Design Stunning Wordpress Website By Avada Theme Customization











About:

Avada Theme Customization Service



Hi and Welcome to my Gig,

I am Waqas. A Professional Avada Website Designer. I can help you to build a professional Avada WordPress website from scratch. 

  • My Gig includes the following services.
  • Fully Customized website layout design. 
  • Fully Responsive: Modern and Sleek design
  • Latest Avada Theme Installation / WordPress Installation.
  • Ecommerce / Shop / Products Catalogue.
  • Landing page design.
  • Photo Gallery / Portfolio.
  • Testimonial and client testimonials integration.
  • Social Media Integration (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc).
  • Contact form
  • Search engine optimized website
  • Blog Integration with custom post page, widgets, and sidebars
  • Custom Icons and professional images
  • Speed Optimization
  • 1 hour of free training on the page builder and Avada theme options (if required)
  • 3 months Free basic support / Backup



I have done a ton of sites for my clients, my specialties are

  • Small Business
  • Professional Speaker / Life coach 
  • Real Estate 
  • E-Commerce 
  • Non-Profit 
  • Medical Practice 



I can design custom designs or can redesign your existing website. Feel free to contact me and discuss your project. 

Let's get started.

Regards,

Waqas



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is amazing, I will always choose him to work with on building any website that I have. Professional, courteous, kind, I cannot even begin to express the gratitude and appreciate our organization (a nonprofit) has for the work he has done for us.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Excellent Seller! I was very pleased with his knowledge of how to put together my website. Very responsive to my requests and an absolute pleasure to work with. I will certainly hire him again for my next website.

:

Thank you Dave

:

Muhammad waqas did a great job with my Wordpress website he designed the site exactly the way I want it and also helped me with how to use it the right way, his work is amazing and professional.




No comments:

Post a Comment