Monday 4 January 2021

Create Responsive Website Using Thrive Architect Thrive Theme Builder











About:

Hi Dear,



If you want to create landing page or website with thrive architect or thrive theme.



Don't worry I'm here to help you. Over the last 3 years, I have been working as senior WordPress Developer, also thrive architect Expert.

I can build a complete custom website or landing page using thrive architect in your desire. I know your time is valuable.



Provide following features

===================

  • Install wordpress
  • provide thrive visual builder plugin ( If you don't have )
  • Create complete one landing page or website
  • Contact form
  • Basic SEO
  • Highly professional design 
  • eCommerce integration 
  • Redesign your existing template 
  • Fb Pixel
  • Page speed 90%


** Extra features **

=============

  • 24/7 Fast friendly support
  • Give premium contents 
  • Extra Fast project delivery
  • Security and backup 
  • 100% satisfaction
  • After sale support 


Note: please always contact before placing order about your requirement 



Thank,

Rakibul Hasen



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work. My website has some advanced features on it and Looks amazing. He is a computer wizard and he made all the changes that I requested. He answered all my questions. There were some very technical things that I needed done and he was patient as I made all my requests. We went over the nit pickey changes that I asked for and got them done. I will recommend his service and will request him for any future websites I need.

:

Great job designing my website. I would definitely recommend him to a friend. He is very professional, speaks English fluently, and is very good at communicating. Definitely one of the best website developers on Fiverr.

:

The seller was very professional and asked questions to get the order exactly correct. He also worked very quickly to complete the job as soon as possible...very happy! The quality of the website is very high and I couldn't ask for anything more. I would definitely work with this seller again.

:

Thanks for your order.

:

We loved the product he delivered! He's very well mannered and listens well. He's go overboard to please, until the job is finished. We highly recommend him and will be using him in our future projects. Thank you SO much! The website is beautiful. www.our7daychallenge.com. Best, Linda Kordich Loveday




No comments:

Post a Comment