Thursday 7 January 2021

Design A Responsive Wordpress Website











About:

Contact me before placing the order!



Hi,
This is Asfar Anjum, a Wordpress and Shopify Web Developer, Programmer, UI/UX Designer. I provide professional web services to make your product or online business to be successful in the market with attractive outlook and affordable design. My work will speak louder than these words!


Services Include:



  • Server Configuration
  • Install CMS (WordPress), theme and plugins
  • Woocommerce installation and setup
  • SSL installation and setup
  • shopping cart integration
  • Secure Payment gateways: PayPal, Bank Transfer, COD, Stripe
  • Uploading Products with categorized
  • Contact page with Google map.
  • SEO Optimization
  • Responsiveness
  • Speed Optimization




This service is related to the online store,woo-commerce, e-commerce, e-commerce website, e-commerce store, online business,eStore, responsive business websites, portfolios etc.



In general, I can create all types of websites and if you want to take a look at my portfolio just send me a message.







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome!!!!!!

Seller's Response:

I really enjoyed working with you. Thanks a lot!!

Seller's Response:

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:

Awesome!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment