Wednesday 6 January 2021

Migrate Or Move Your Wordpress Website Files And Database











About:

By taking the full backup of your wordpress website files and database, it will be migrated to your new hosting server and domain name.



What includes in this Hourlie:



- Full backup of WordPress files

- Full backup of your database

- Migration to your new hosting server or domain

- Import theme setting



I do this migration manually by replacing the links of the page contents.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was amazing went above and beyond to complete the project. Took the time to understand what I was say and asking. I would buy again from this seller. I am glad to have found this seller.

Seller's Response:

Rehan was responsive to my requirements and went a step further by figuring out issues encountereed with the hosting platform. Steller experience. - Would highly recommend and use him on future projects.

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure working with you and thank you so much for the honest feedback.

:

Good job dear

:

Great fast job, constant communication. I would recommend and use again.




No comments:

Post a Comment