Monday 18 January 2021

Design A Responsive Wordpress Website Or Blog In 1 Day











About:

6+ Years of Web Development Experience

Why the big business owners prefer to build a WordPress website for their businesses? The reason behind this is the ease of its use and ease that comes with WordPress website design.

Looking for a professional website, then you are at right place.

Wordpress Design and WordPress development



  • Wordpress installation
  • Premium Theme.
  • Theme and plugins installation and configuration.
  • Responsive design.
  • SEO.
  • Ecommerce Functionality.
  • Page speed optimization.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Secure site.






Extra Features: 



Clone WP Website.



Why me?


100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Money Back.

Unlimited Revisions & 30 days Free support.

7+ years of experience



You can discuss your requirements with us prior to ordering so we can suggest how we can improve them based on our vast experience. 

We guarantee 100% satisfaction with unlimited revisions

 

Reviews


:

My team and I had a glitch on your website with a signature field not working on mobile devices like the iPhone. It was a difficult task to do and no one was able to do it (other developers would have charged a fortune), but this developer continued to work on it time and time again. He did not give up. He kept trying different solutions, and eventually he was able to implement a very clever solution (having the page automatically zoom out for secure signing). This developer is very talented and you will not regret working with him because he tries his best and keeps on trying until the job is done. He is a website expert and available to help me with any issue I encountered with the site.

:

Amazing working with Smartangle. We ultimately used AnyDesk so he could directly access my computer and like magic he fixed several issues in my online store with ease and speed. I was having serious PayPal error messages when customers were checking out. The popup screen for subscriptions wasn't working correctly. He also verified that the order announcements were going to the correct email address. He is my go-to tech person for everything going forward. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SELLER.

:

Great work again, really went the extra mile with all the extra edits I asked for completed without any complaint. Highly recommended.

:

Good guy. Supported my work and did all the revisions which I needed

:

It was very fast.I am very grateful for his work.




No comments:

Post a Comment