Saturday 30 January 2021

Be Your Divi Expert With Divi Theme And Builder











About:

Hi, Welcome to my GIG my name is Faizan and I will be your divi expert with divi theme and builder, and believe me it is a one-stop service shop for your product, business, or services.



My Services:-

  • Build Complete WordPress Website Using Divi Builder and divi theme.
  • Fix any problem as a divi expert.
  • Complete Divi website
  • I will provide any kind of divi customization.
  • 100% Responsive Design.
  • E-commerce Divi website and much more



Why Choose Me(My Promises):-

  • 2+ years of experience in website development especially in WordPress
  • I am a hard worker, professional, and a man of my words.
  • I am available 24/7 for any kind of audio/video communication.
  • Customer satisfaction is my first and highest priority.
  • use best practices in agile software development and management. By doing this I always ensure to communicate with my clients on a daily basis.
  • Your deadlines are sacred to me. If I cannot deliver — I do not start the project.



Get it touch today to experience the best web development service that is not only attractive but also modern to reflect your company image in 2021.

Looking forward to a great conversation with you on your project

Best Regards:-

Faizan Khan.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Overall was an ok experience and he asked for more money but result was just okay.. somewhat is lacking some design in certain points unlike my previous order which was outstanding.. and did not follow exactly on requirements like missing titles and merge function on table which requirement I did provide exactly on the spreadsheet on my end. I had to solve problem by myself.

:

I am sorry to say but in previous orders you gave me the freedom to make pages by my own creativity but this time you forced me to use your company images and to follow only your directions. and about the Table plugin issue so I need the admin login to access the table and solve issues that I got at the very last moment. Btw Thanks I will still try my best to make myself more better.

:

He is unbelievable and understood exactly what I wanted. I had used someone else before that could not understand what I wanted and it was frustrating, but it was so easy to work with him. He is fair and quick to respond and built an amazing home page for me and hired him to finish the rest of the site!

:

Faizan was a joy to work with. He understood exactly what I wanted, was able to use the previous site colours and incorporate the existing content I liked and create new content that needed updating. Msgs were to and fro like a conversation. Already ordered our next update.

:

The seller was friendly, punctual and went the extra mile for me when I needed additional help and made my website look beautiful and elegant! Strongly recommend for others on a budget.




No comments:

Post a Comment