Saturday 30 January 2021

Be Your Divi Theme Website Developer











About:

(2 MINUTE READING)

Hello,

Are you looking for a Divi Theme Expert? Do you want to create a Professional Looking Website using Premium Latest Divi Theme? Do you want to Colon a Website? Do you want to Rebuild your existing site using Divi Theme?

Here I am, offering you my Exclusive Divi Services. You will get an Excellent but cost-effective Divi Theme expert in Fiverr. I'm working with this Divi Theme from a long time and I know the Ins and Outs of this amazing Divi Theme and Divi Builder.

What I Provide:

  • Install Divi Theme with Update-Able Key.

  • Customize Theme and Layouts/Sections.
  • Customize pages according to your needs/design.
  • Build Dynamic Website with Divi Dynamic Feature.
  • Clone any website using Divi Theme and Divi Builder.
  • Essentials Plugins.
  • eCommerce functionality for Stores.
  • Newsletter Configuration.
  • Image Optimization.
  • Finally A Pixel Perfect Website.




Lastly, If you do not like my design I will refund the money you paid.

NOTE: CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION

Reviews


:

Shaon is an Amazingly gifted developer, super-fast, and kind person. I was having a hard time building my website with Divi and He was a big help and my vision came true all because of Shaon. It is a very beautiful and functional website now. I will be back more for him if I need help again and highly recommend him. Whenever I had a question, he always comes up with answers and suggestions. Appreciate your beautiful work! :)

:

Shaon has the patience of a saint and went above and beyond by asking questions to deeply understand my request. He then went away to really work on it to deliver how I’ve actually imagined it. Brilliant web designer and developer, creative and talented in both. Very happy with the result. Thank you!

:

Awesome seller, he is very knowledgeable and communicates very well - this is not the first time I have worked with him, and it will not be the last ;-)

:

I asked Shaon to replicate a website I liked, it was done to perfection and in a very short period of time. I will be a pleasure to work with you again! Thanks Shaon

:

And another website done. Great to have him on board as developer and we can't wait to do allot of projects in 2021.




No comments:

Post a Comment