Friday 29 January 2021

Wordpress Customization Advanced Skills











About:

WordPress is extremely extensible and flexible to be customized right according to your desire.



I customize any part of WordPress, demonstrating advanced level of coding skills & strictly following WordPress coding standards and guidelines, without compromising any other functionality of your website.



Please Inbox me details of required wordpress customization , along with url of your existing website or example website. I work with US time and usually respond within one hour, it may take up to 12 hours if i am not at my desk. 



I build full websites as well i do have entire separate gig for full website creation.



My work process is as follows



  1. Discuss the project & understand your goals
  2. get back to you with research & plan
  3. Start development process online on my demo domain so you can see whats going on
  4. Deploy customization to your domain
  5. Fix compatibility issues if any 
  6. Testing (Multiple Browsers, Operation Systems & Devices )
  7. Speed and resource optimization(My part of code) 
  8. Delivered
  9. 6 months support (afterwords see my WordPress support gig)


Looking forward to program a master piece for you.



Regards

Muhammad Touseef

Reviews


:

Work hard to find the perfect plugin we needed and installed and configured for us Perfect

:

Mediart consistently provides top quality service to solve website issues we cannot solve ourselves. Excellent service.

:

Was very patient while he had to fix a custom plugin written by another developer.

:

best experience with Developer. very professional and helpful

:

Outstanding Work as Always




No comments:

Post a Comment