Sunday 31 January 2021

Fix Wordpress CSS And Mobile Responsive Issues











About:

  • I will fix CSS related bugs.
  • I will fix mobile responsive issues.
  • Make website responsive from non responsive.
  • Menu Hamburger bug fixes.
  • Cross Browser compatibility issues fixing.

Reviews


:

My experience with codemetrix was phenomenal! I received fast service and the communication was great. Every change that needed to be made in CSS was done. I will definitely recommend using codemetrix. Looking forward to working with codemetrix again in the near future!

:

Great experience, Mr Metrix fixed everything I asked very soon after requesting, and even added something I'd not thought about, but was clearly needed! 10/10 service, also included a narrated video showing changes too which I didn't expect, I will work with him again!

:

Moshin is just incredible ! I really like to work with him. He is fast, efficient, understands and does exactly what is asked of him. Always there to explain why certain things are possible or not. A real pleasure to work with him! I really recommend him (but not too much, because he has to keep time for me: D) Nice collaboration. see you soon Romane

:

Perfect, like every time we work together. I recommend Moshin cause he really want to do things well and want to have everything perfect for you to be happy. Happy holidays Moshin and see you soon :)

:

Had a great experience with Codemetrix. He helped me immensely with finding where rogue Adsense codes where on my website, recorded a video of it for me and made several changes. A+service! I am keeping him close by for future support. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment