Saturday 2 January 2021

Be Your Wordpress Assistant











About:

Hi, I am Karun from India. I am a Microsoft Certified Programmer in HTML, CSS and PHP. I have completed my Masters in computer science. I am here to help you with WordPress issues. I can create you a WordPress website cheaper than other sellers.



In this Gig:



  • I will work on your wordpress website and do whatever you want me to do whether it is content adding or fixing the layout issues.


*NEW* Looking to have your new site maintained? 



For an added low-cost monthly fee, I now offer continued support and maintenance with all sites created. For more information, please contact me.



My package does not include licenses of premium WordPress themes, in case you need their support in future. 



! IMPORTANT Note: Please strike up a conversation with me first before placing your order.

Please don't ask me to share my contact details like phone number, Email, Skype and don't offer me a direct payment.

Reviews


:

Karun was so patient, professional, and went able to complete every task that I requested pertaining to WordPress. His work was completed efficiently and on the same day. I will definitely be returning to him with my next project and I've highly recommended him to other business owners.

:

Karun is excellent!!! professional, reliable, trustworthy, I always come back. Anything I need to be fixed with Wordpress websites is done by Karun.

:

Karun is a professional, exceptionally fast, reliable and knowledgable. I highly recommend. I have ordered several times and each time he exceeds the expectation. Always solves the problem. Karun, thank you so much!!

:

Amazing work, Karun. Thank you so much Karun can fix anything, he is reliable, prompt and professional. I highly recommend.

:

Greatness as usual




No comments:

Post a Comment