Tuesday 24 September 2019

Design And Build A Professional Wordpress Website











About:

I am here to help bring your vision to life through a beautifully designed professional website. I will work collaboratively with you to create your perfect site from scratch or make over your current site. I will use WordPress, and prefer to use the Elementor/Elementor Pro plugin, to build your site. My passion is to create a simple, clean & visually stunning sites that will assist you in getting a clear message across to your customers/readers. As a sales manager w/10+ yrs experience, I build sites that will aid in recruiting new customers & aim to translate customers into sales/revenue. 

I have experience in building websites for:

1. Corporate Companies
2. Small Businesses
3. Start-Ups 
4. Personal Portfolio 
5. Personal Blogs

If your project is not listed or covered above, please DM me and let me know what you are looking for and I can tell you if it is possible. 

While building your site, I will be happy to incorporate your logo, colors and fonts. I will input your content and media into the site. I will work with you until your website is exactly what you were looking for.

Reviews


:

This has been a great experience. He worked quickly and with me to finish what was broken and not functioning. I will use him again.

:

He was amazing. Very upfront and easy to get in touch with. Delivered as promise a beautiful website I couldn’t be more happy especially for the price. I highly recommend! Thanks man!

:

A job well done and very communicative...Thank you

:

I got the best and it was done precisely, Prompt response. I will definitely work with him in the future.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment