Wednesday 18 September 2019

Design And Create Responsive Wordpress Websites











About:

If you looking for a  Clean, Modern, Responsive & SEO friendly WordPress Website Theme Design for your business or personal website i am here for you.

I am Ehtsham Malik, a UI/UX and Web Designer with 10+ years of experience. Please check my LinkedIn and behance profile. 

What I offer?

✓ 100% Orignal, Custom Theme Design (Mockups and Wordpress)
✓ Ecommerce functionality using woocommerce 
✓ Existing newly Purchased theme customization
✓ SEO
✓ Plugins Management
✓ Wordpress Debugging/ Error fixing 
✓ Google Tools like Analytic, Map, Adsense integration 

In addition to above i can provide wireframes and interactive prototypes for user experience before moving to actual development. 

Note: Any question or need any custom work? kindly feel free to inbox me. 

Reviews


:

I’m beyond impressed! The communication, skill, knowledge level was exceptional! Emailik answered questions, made sure I understood the why, how to access/find info. I’ll definitely be using him again! Thank you!

:

Emalik does very professional work and I hope to work with him for years going forward.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

great job.

:

Thanks a lot! Recommend!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment