Friday 27 September 2019

Customize Your Site Wordpress











About:

I have been working on wordpress customization since 2010. and 
I have developed a wide range of websites using Web 2.0, Wordpress, Responsive, HTML/CSS and PHP/MYSQL for small level to middle level businesses and companies. I am also very familiar with wordpress ecommerce plugins like Woocommerce, WP-ecommerce and Cartpress. I provide quality and comprehensive customer oriented solutions in Information Technology.
I am seeking opportunities to build websites from the ground to up for you or your business.

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT ORDER MY GIG WITHOUT ANY CONVERSATION ...

feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns... 24X7

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very accommodating

:

good job highly recommended

:

Gokaran delivers as always!

:

I'd highly recommend. I appreciated the last minute quick turnaround and the quick responses to what I needed. Thank you:-)

:

As always, :D




No comments:

Post a Comment