Sunday 15 September 2019

Clean Wordpress Malware Faster, Malware Removal











About:

Is your WordPress blog compromised and hacked by script kiddies? is your blog added in Google spam alert or BLACKLISTED IN GOOGLE, McAfee OR NORTON? Do you have RED WARNINGS OR SUSPICIOUS REDIRECTS on your blog? Don't worry I am here to clean your WordPress websites which are infected by malware, Trojan and virus.

I will clean your hacked WordPress blog and add advance security No Matter if it's JavaScript hacks, base64 hacks, iframe hacks or any type of virus and malware I will NOT just clean it I will monitor your site for next 7 and 30 days after delivery.

check the features I will add to your website for lifetime security.

Some Features

Firewall

  • Web Application Firewall
  • Real-Time Threat Defense Feed
  • Block Brute Force Attacks
  • Country Blocking

Scan

  • Malware Scanning
  • Real-Time Threat Defense Feed
  • Check if Site IP is generating spam
  • Check if Site is Spamvertized
  • Remote Scan
  • Google, Norton, McAfee Warnings Removal

FREE Monitoring

  • 7 Days (Basic)
  • 25 Days (Standard)
  • 30 Days (Premium)

100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED MALWARE REMOVAL  - I will clean it FREE after delivery.

We are currently not taking Adword Rejection orders, Check F.A.Q.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller overdelivered. My hosting company informed me I had malware and I could lose my website. Plus the hosting company couldn’t retrieve my database. The seller knew exactly what to do, in order to retrieve the database, save my website and performed a sterling job removing any malware and cleaning up my site. Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your appreciation and lovely comment πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Seller's Response:

My page had tons of malware and other bugs, and he clean it. Very happy costumer and will recommend. A+++

Seller's Response:

thanks for your lovely comment

Seller's Response:

Seller did an amazing job taking my website off the Norton blacklist. He was very quick and responsive. I highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment