Friday 13 September 2019

Provide Support In Aws, Cpanel, Whm, Plesk, Wordpress, Linux, Ssl, Web Hosting











About:

Professional Cloud Services

Hi, Thanks for checking out my profile. I'm an experienced Cloud Security Solutions Professional specializing in Amazon Web Services, having worked with major service providers in Europe. I also hold a fantastic track record of successful projects and satisfied clients. The cloud has become my new playground, having worked extensively with Onapp and Vmware Vsphere 6.0 virtualization technology. I have a deep understanding of cloud technologies and always promise a quick turnaround on your projects. 

In addition to my solid IT skills, I have strong website development and security experience, which gives me an edge over more traditional IT contractors. I understand the need to have your web applications run smoothly and down time and IT issues can become frustrating and costly. Let me take the pressure off your IT solutions.


o AWS, GCP, Azure, Alibaba Cloud
o SSL Certificates
o Autoscaling and Performance optimization on high traffic websites
o DevOps support
o Linux
o Wordpress

Please contact me for your custom quotes!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job, did what the offer said and knows what he is doing, unfortunately, didn't tell me it would cost more than the gig purchased, so best to check with him first.

Seller's Response:

You are supposed to contact any seller first before placing an order so avoid confusion and bad feedback!

Seller's Response:

i had an issue that with my website that my hosting company screwed up and their support wouldn't or couldn't fix. From the time i requested help to the time it was solved and my site was live again was less than 2 hours. Really amazing service.

Seller's Response:

I am glad that I was able to help you get back your sites and it was a wonderful experience!

Seller's Response:

Amazing seller, was patient in working with me, and diligent in solving my issues. Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment