Wednesday 25 September 2019

Design And Develop A Responsive Wordpress Website











About:

Hi, 
I'm working as a Professional Word-Press Development and Design from last 4 years. I have designed a wide range of web-sites using Word-Press, HTML5, CSS3, Javascript, PHP. I can make any kind of Word-Press web-site. My Main goal is only client satisfaction because it will give me long time revenue. 

My skill are : 
# Full web-site Development Using Word-Press 
# mostly any kind of Bug Fixing Web related
# Any kind of Fixing Design & Responsive issue
# web-site Transfer Any kind of Host and Domain
# I can make any kind of psd to Word-Press web-site
# Word-Press Theme & Plugin Setup, Customization, Configuration
# I can make E-commerce, Blog, Landing Page, Ad listing, business web-site, even any kind of web-site

Conversion:
# PSD to HTML Conversion 
# PSD to Word-Press Conversion 
# HTML to Word-Press Conversion 

I'm loyal, honest and committed to deliver only high quality services and support 24x7. client's satisfaction is my dedication. I hope to use this attitude to succeed in everything that I do. if I'm not familiar with it, I am able to learn it quickly. I'm the person you need to work with me!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very skilled and fast

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much. I am really happy to work with you. I am always here in fiverr and always ready for any project. It's my pleasure work with you.

Seller's Response:

Excellent service

Seller's Response:

come back, if you have any question, I am always here in fiverr. It's my pleasure work with you. Thank you

Seller's Response:

A very good developer. Great communication. Works fast and stay in contact throughout the process.




No comments:

Post a Comment