Tuesday 17 September 2019

Build A Responsive Wordpress Website Or Blog











About:

***** Please contact me before place any order *****

I'll make you a website of your desire will satisfy you completely,

What you will get from my Services:

1) Wordpress Installation
2) Theme Installation
3) Necessary Plugins Installation
4) 5 to 10 Page Website having pages (Home, Product, About Us, Contact  Us, Blog, News)
5) A fully functional E-commerce Setup

100+ Satisfied Customers, You will get the design you wish. Get in touch and let me help you with the your website or blog.

No project is big or small for me. Even if you are looking for a free theme installation or basic package, don't hesitate to get in touch, If you are looking for basic or premium, customer service is my priority.

In Basic 5$ Gig You will get :
Free Responsive Theme.
Basic Plugins Installed.
Pages created (If you need content Message Me)

If you need a premium theme installed message me I will give you a website built on AVADA. DIVI or Enfold as per your requirement.

Bigger or complex projects get in touch before placing order. Discussing the project better brings optimum results.

Reviews


:

I always get what I need from working with ridhimapandit she is the best I have worked with and will always keep coming back for services, thanks for the quick and accurate work.

:

website links broken

:

Great job under pressure! Quick turn around. Very open to changes. Great job as always!

:

Great job as always!

:

Great job as always! Very flexible, willing to change direction and responsive. Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment