Thursday 26 September 2019

Build Responsive Wordpress Website Design











About:

Are you looking to build a wordpress website based on latest design and functionalities or do you want to revamp your old site to latest and modern design? So you have come to right place.

I will build wordpress website and wordpress website design based on latest trending designs, tools and technology. I have more than five years of experience developing WordPress sites and successfully working on Fiverr for more than three years. 

I will work on your given design or on my own design. I will also provide premium theme if necessary. WordPress provides backend panel so maintaining the site will not be a difficult task. The completed product will be completely according to your requirements and will be fully responsive.

Features that you will get in your website:

  • Wordpress installation
  • Premium Theme.
  • Theme and plugins installation and configuration.
  • Responsive design.
  • SEO.
  • Ecommerce Functionality.
  • Page speed optimization.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Secure site.

NOTE: Please go through all the three packages to check which package best suits you, according to your requirements.

Reviews


:

It was above my expectations. I thought that it will be difficult to get the results that I wanted from Avada, but Usama was 100% confident that it is possible and he did get it done. One general recommendation when creating a website. Don't expect for magic. The developer doesnt know exactly what you want and you have to be organized and send him a good specification and well organized comments. Otherwise both will be frustrated. Thanks Usama, will see you soon in the next job.

:

I needed someone to help me fix website issues but most importantly make my website look modern and pleasing to the consumer.

:

Wonderful working with Usamarehan! Everything was done with excellence. He was very patient dealing with a newbie like myself and the site turned out amazing.

:

Usamareham was an absolute pleasure to work with. He executed my website to a T, and did a fantastic job creating what my vision was. Thank you so much for all of the revisions as well. Highly recommended if you want a beautiful website. He created much before the deadline date as well. Thank you!

:

2 months ago I needed a website. Usama build it. I was so satisfied, his work was so professional - when I needed another one this month, of course I came back to him. About his work -Usama build this website...rapidly (weird feeling when you wake up and suddenly your website exists) -Usama went out of his way just to help me create what I envisioned -Most importantly, the website works Absolute recommendation.




No comments:

Post a Comment