Thursday 19 September 2019

Speed Up Wordpress Website











About:

Let's speed up your wordpress website and make it crazy faster! I'm giving you 100% satisfaction and money back grantee :) 

Hello there,

You've a slow website and you want to speed up your site, right?

If yes, then you're on the right gig.I can improve your wordpress website speed and rank your site high on search engine by fixing your website problems (like Minify CSS, JavaScript, and HTML , Image Optimization , Remove render-blocking JavaScriptand much more)

After I complete your task you'll get more visitors and your site will rank high at Google. Because Google loves speedy site.

You will get:
Cache Setup 
Minify CSS, JavaScript,HTML 
Image Optimization
optimize images without losing image quality
Remove render-blocking JavaScript
Enabling browser caching and Gzip
Improve server response time
Fixing bad requests 
many more

Why Me?

I'll make your site super faster (guaranteed)
I'll send you before & after report so that you can compare with before.
90%+ Gtmetrix score and 1-3s load time
I'll make your site so fast that your visitors will say WOW

Custom price for big website!

Please don't hesitate to ask me any type of questions that you have. 

Reviews


:

Thank you for always delivering fast quality work. "The Best Seller Here" I will definitely use your services and again. Also, thank you for responding quickly to any questions I had.

:

I cannot recommend kofil2 enough!!! My website was insanely slow and was getting negative feedback on all pages. Kofil came in and cleaned up the entire site within a day. Every page is literally 3-4x faster than before. He is a wizard

:

Seller is very good at communicating and delivered very quickly. My site is much faster than before. It was loading at 9.5 seconds this morning and after he finished it is loading at 2.2 seconds. :-)

:

Kofil is a very hard worker and knows what he is doing. He made my website really fast. Highly recommend!

:

fantastic at what he does, a true professional who cares about the work he delivers. 100% will continue to work with him.




No comments:

Post a Comment