Tuesday 17 September 2019

Build Custom Wordpress Landing Page That Converts











About:

WordPress websites. Please inbox me before placing an order. I'll respond ASAP to answer all questions. 

I will create a Custom Designed, Fast and High Converting landing page or website on WordPress to target your audience with utmost precision and effectiveness. No need to cash out on pricy solutions monthly, order once and use for lifetime!

I will set up your converting website using premium tools (Elementor Pro and else) with fast and customizable layout with attractive imagery, graphics, animations, optin forms and more.

With +250 clients and over 7 years of experience, my portfolio features projects ranging from real estate, health and beauty products to heavy industries and all kinds of digital products and mobile apps. I am the Web Designer you need to build sales pages that convert.

YOU WILL GET:

  • High Converting and Fast Sales Page
  • Fully Responsive & Modern UI / UX
  • E-Commerce options / Sales Boost with modals, exit-intent popups, sliders, etc.
  • Unique Design with imagery and animations 
  • Completely Tested Delivery

I GUARANTEE
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction.
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee
  • Unlimited revisions till the client is happy 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Used a plug in that did not work on my site. Talks a good game but it’s all life and shift work

Seller's Response:

The buyer behavior is totally unacceptable. Ordering without any prior consulting or reading the gig description, then demanding for cancellation, then after receiving well designed landing pages and premium tools as bonus, complaining and expressing disappointment. Totally unsatisfactory experience

:

All I can say is WOW! I have had a lot of experience with web designers over the years, from very expensive local companies to freelancers from Fiver, but NONE of them compare to the work Denny has done for me. The attention to detail is amazing. from now Denny is my designer for LIFE!!

:

Does amazing work and has the ability to meet and exceed expectations. Outstanding ability to communicate ideas and follow through on expectations.

:

A very nice webdesign work, fast delivery, perfect communication, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment