Wednesday 11 September 2019

Speed Up Your Wordpress Site











About:

If your website slows then you are in the right place.

I will professionally speed up your WordPress site for Google PageSpeed and SCORE it in the GREEN ZONE for both Desktop & Mobile.


I am Udoy, A Freelancer with over 2 years of Experience in Web design and development by WordPress. If you need a beautiful Web-site and Speed up your site, inbox me.

 

What you will get from my services:

  • Implementing & configuring caching plugin
  • Minify HTML, JS, and CSS files
  • Database optimization
  • Optimizing all your images without quality loss
  • Setting Expiry Headers and enabling Gzip
  • LazyLoad Elements
  • Fixing Bad Requests


Why me?

  • 100% satisfaction
  • Google SEO optimize code
  • 100% Money back guaranty
  • 24/7 online support

Just share all the details of your project and Click Order button then I am going to start it.

If you any question, Contact me.

Contact me before placing order.


Reviews


:

Honest and fast delivery.

:

udoy5r did an awesome job in speeding up my website. He has been very thorough in his analysis, work, delivery and communication. Highly recommended.

:

Great service, very professional and goes above and beyond for you to be satisfied. Recommend his services!

:

Excellent communication and strong expertise ..highly recommended

:

Great job, fast detailed work!




No comments:

Post a Comment