Friday 13 September 2019

Develop Or Customize Wordpress Plugin











About:

Hello,

I am a wordpress plugin developer. If you have any kinds of task related with wordpress plugin then you've got the right gig.

I am providing plugin customization, add feature in existing plugin like
  • Shortcode
  • Custom post type
  • Widget
  • Widget location
  • Menu location
  • Admin menu
  • Custom endpoint of REST API
  • Integrate any API etc

Moreover I will develop custom wordpress plugin as your requirement within your deadline. 

In addition, If you have any kinds of PHP, MySQL,Javascript, Jquery, CSS3 & HTML5 related work contact with me I am here always to response in your message.

My Specialties:
  1. Work with 100% security, quality and accuracy.
  2. I always make backup of my clients data. So no worries for data missing.
  3. Always meet deadlines and never miss deadline.
  4. Always prefer clients satisfaction.
  5. 100% refund my clients are not satisfied.

So, please feel free to contact for further discussion.

Regards

Sarwar-A-Kawsar

Reviews


:

Sarwar is a very knowledgeable freelancer. He helps with the job at hand as well as providing additional advice for anything that could move our project forward even though is not directly in the scope of his task. His communication skills are excellent and if anything seems unclear he takes the time to make sure we are on the same wavelength which is very much appreciated. As we work with several freelancers every month we can clearly see why we rate him well above others. Sarwar has performed better than expected with a reasonable budget and within the time agreed on after we have made some changes to the request..

:

I had Sa_kawsar develop a complicated plugin. Some days, he was up until 5am his time helping us meet our deadlines. He is a solid developer. I will be hiring him again.

:

Thanks for delivery! Good job

:

Good experience

:

It was an amazing experience. Thanks a lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment