Wednesday 18 September 2019

Speed Up Wordpress Optimization, Google Page Insights And Gtmetrix











About:

20% DISCOUNTED PRICES currently active until June 1st 2019!

I will speed up, increase and improve website performance & optimize your WordPress site to A(90%) Page Speed and/or YSlow (90%) on GTmetrix website.

Will also provide Google Page Speed optimization in the Premium package giving you above 80% on Desktop and 40% on Mobile scores. Please know that since Google page speed updated itself this year 2019 alot has changed so please do inbox me for any clarification.

Before you proceed let me inform you that IF i cannot optimize your website YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK! as we will mutually cancel the order.

Things that i will need from you to proceed.
  • Your wordpress Admin login
  • Your cPanel login
  • **Wordpress logins are mandatory unless you opt for teamviewer session.
  • Your cooperation and feedback.

I will install FREE CDN, if you don't have one, this will help your YSLOW speed, only if you purchase standard or premium packages

I can also do this over TEAMVIEWER if you are not comfortable sharing your logins. **Extra charges in the Extra Gig.

For trust feel free to read my reviews :) or just inbox me with your queries.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very fast, even more than the time proposed at work. Perfect on PC, although on mobile it does not reach 90-100, it is also a very good job.

:

Did not optimize my website to the speed that was promised. Would not recommend this seller.

:

Please read my gig description I performed above and beyond with proof. This is disgraceful

:

Excelente, bien merecido el pago que le hice

:

Thank you for your work! Very happy with the result




No comments:

Post a Comment