Tuesday 10 September 2019

Speed Up Wordpress Site, Optimize Gtmetrix Pagespeed Score











About:

Contact me before placing an order so I can analyse your site for any conflicts

Please note I use GTMetrix, not Pingdom or Google Page Insights etc

I pride myself on the level of work I put in to my job, and take great comfort in knowing I can help your business by boosting your website's performance. People don't realise slow loading websites are negatively affected in terms of SEO, and in turn the abandon rate of your visitors. Slow websites will lose you business!

To help solve these problems, my Gold package can do the following;

Configure caching (site-wide)
Minify JavaScript & CSS
Losslessly optimize images*
Rescale image size*
Optimize database to clean old revisions, deleted items etc
Configure a free Cloudflare CDN (Content Delivery Network) service**
Guaranteed score of 90%+ on GTMetrix's PageSpeed benchmark for home page***
A page load time of less than 5 seconds***

Upon completion I will provide you with a before and after score.

*Check Gig tiers for number of included optimized/scaled images. Please select the relative gig extra if you have more than the noted image count.
**Depends on host environment
***Gold tier only

Please read my FAQs!

Reviews


:

Great service. He did a wonderful job at speeding up my website and installing a cdn. Highly recommend. Great investment!

:

Went above and beyond - I requested more help and he was extremely responsive and made more changes / gave me more info about my site

:

I have worked with Mark before. So when I needed some Word Press help, he was my first choice. As a non technical guy, it is great to have someone who can interpret my requests to a technical aspect. Thanks for the great work!

:

a rarity .... generous, competent, think ahead and absolutely recommendable! I have never been so good and fair advice, this gentleman deserves a golden medal! Within a few hours he improved my site sooo much! greetings from Switzerland

:

Went above and beyond to provide the best possible service! I am thrilled with the results and will absolutely recommend him to anyone who needs similar services. My website PageSpeed Score was increased from 58% [E] to 94% [A]! Pleased would be an understatement.




No comments:

Post a Comment