Monday 16 September 2019

Create Wordpress Website Or Design Wordpress Site











About:

Hi there,

I Will make a Responsive Wordpress Website for you. Any type of Development on Wordpress is what i am used to do.

If You are looking for a Wordpress Website which is fully responsive to all the media devices and customized to your need, then you have found the right gig.
I will also edit your current Wordpress Website if any exists, and make changes to it as you want,
Here is what i offer without charging during the development of the site.

  • Premium Wordpress Theme
  • Premium Wordpress Plugins
  • Custom code if needed
  • Contact Form 7
  • Mail Chimp and Subscription forms
  • Amazing sliders with animations
  • Aweber
  • Responsiveness to all the media devices

Check out my other gigs for Wordpress bug fixings.


Notes:
  • Delivery on time of the responsive and customized website with quality is promised.
  • If you have any sort of query, feel free to inbox me, i will be happy to get back to you ASAP.

Suggestion:
I would prefer you to contact me before placing the order. That way we can discuss whats needed which is not mentioned in my packages or gig. That way we will have clear understanding of what needs to be done.

My Promise:
100% Refund guaranteed in case of delivering which you didn't expect.

Reviews


:

Always appreciating his work. It’s amazing! He is the best and I don’t think you’ll ever find anyone as good as him in the world

:

Malikahmed was awesome and delivered my site well ahead of schedule. He is a great communicator and his work is top notch! I love my site and would highly recommend!

:

An excellent communicator. Hard working. Quite responsive. I've had a positive experience from Malik. I would strongly recommend this man any day. In fact I plan to get him to do other projects for our company. Lot of positive feedback from colleagues and clients.

:

All work was done as I wanted. Very good work. Very professional. He follows instructions and was very competent. Im very satisfied. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

:

After attempting to create my own website, I realised with people like Malik Ahmed in the world, these things are best left to them. Very pleasant experience from beginning to end and he did it on the first draft, no need for me to make any changes. He's superb at what he does and I would recommend him without a doubt.




No comments:

Post a Comment