Friday 27 September 2019

Create Wordpress Membership Website











About:

Do you want to create a membership website on WordPress?
Do you have a running website and you want to integrate a membership system?
Do you want Free/Paid Registrations/Requiring Subscription system?

Please contact me before placing an order.
Note: Price and time depend on your requirements so feel free to send your requirements and I will then send you a quote.

I will create a professional membership website in 3-4 days.
Only membership integration will cost $50 but send me your requirements for price.

I can help you with:
  • Create a membership site from scratch.
  • Or Integrate a membership to an existing site (Will cost less - contact me).
  • Create Registration/Login/Profile and other pages.
  • Free/Paid Subscription system (mo/year/one-time).
  • Social Login system
  • Restricted pages for login only users
  • And many more

Plugins I mostly use
  • Ultimate Membership Pro
  • MemberPress
  • Paid Memberships Pro
  • Restrict Content Pro
  • WooCommerce Memberships
  • OptimizePress
  • And there are a lot of popular plugins out there
Note: I don't provide license of these plugins.

Don't hesitate to contact me. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks 
Jahid Hasan


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good - clear communication and covered the work required

:

Excellent communication and job well done. I will recommend him any time. Thank you

:

Great working with this seller.

:

Awesome experience again.

:

Great job




No comments:

Post a Comment