Friday 13 September 2019

Create Best Wordpress Business Website For You











About:

Hi, Are you looking for a WordPress Pro Developer for your website, blog or customization existing website? Then you are at the right place. I am a senior WordPress Developer & have Been Creating very Attractive Website since years. 

I Can Develop Best Professional Website for you Like:

  1. BUSINESS WEBSITE
  2. JOBS PORTAL
  3. E-COMMERCE
  4. VIDEO SHARING
  5. FASHION
  6. HOTEL BOOKING
  7. ENTERTAINMENT
  8. MAGAZINE
  9. NEWS
  10. PHOTO SHARING
  11. DIRECTORY SITES
  12. INFORMATIONAL SITES
  13. WRITERS / AUTHORS SITES
  14. PERSONAL BOOKS
  15. BLOGS and many more. 

My Guarantee and Warranty: I will provide

  • Professional and creative design as you need 
  • All Projects are delivered WITHIN in 2 Days. (Addon) 
  • Continues support even after work is done
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Fully Money back Guaranteed if you are not satisfied with my work

NOTE:
 
Please contact First Before Order. 

Only Message me if you having any Question. Allow Max 5 Minutes for a response. 

Thanks :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This company has one of the best customer service ive seen here. Very easy to work with and very patient in making whatever changes needed to be done. I look forward to building my next project/

Seller's Response:

It was Great to work with him. He had very clear idea about the output he want. Was very helpful and communicative throughout the project which made it very easy for me to work with. Would love to work with him again. 

Seller's Response:

My website turned out great & wordpress_media did a great job listening to what I wanted. I appreciate their customer service.

Seller's Response:

It was great experience working with you, i will be happy to do more work with you!

Seller's Response:

The seller marked the order as complete as soon as I placed the order. Without doing the work. Then demanded that I give her 5 star review. I was harassed for a review for few days. She was paid, did not do the job, asked for 5 star review, but when I told her she need to complete the order, the $20 original custom gig that we agreed upon now changed to $50. She said she wants more money now. Horrible experience. I am a seller myself, I know how it is, and always try to be considered of peoples work. But this is greatest display of rudeness and unprofessionalism. This is not what Fiverr needs to be. THE ABSOLUTE WORST SELLER ON FIVERR.




No comments:

Post a Comment